Monday, June 22, 2009

Bryce and Laney's First Trip!

Thanks to Grandma Nell we got to take Bryce and Laney on their first trip! I have to admit that there were several times I thought we were crazy for taking 2 active one year olds on a plane for 2 1/2 hours each way. They completely shocked us and didn't make a peep either way. The big debate was whether or not to take the carriers. I'm REALLY glad that we decided too! It was really nice to have help through the airport too.

Laney made sure to wear her "I Love Grandma" bib while we were there!

Taking a walk in front of Grandma's House...

We also got to meet some of my friends for a quick breakfast. Stacy is one of my best friends from growing up! We've kept in contact the whole 15 years that I've lived in Texas. These are her two great kids, Josalyn and Jaalen. I just love them and wish we would've had more time with them!

Uncle Jim holding Laney right before we left!

Aunt Wendi took this on our way out! We were lucky enough to get to stay at their beautiful house. Aunt Wendi was of course the perfect hostess, thought of every detail, and spoiled us! Uncle Jim was so nice to let us use his car. Thank you both for a fun trip!!! We're back in Dallas...waiting on the shuttle!

No comments: