Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas to you!

Our good friend Steve braved another photo shoot with us a few weeks ago. He did such a great job...thanks Steve! It's not easy to convince Bryce and Laney to stay still for long these days. We were grateful for help from Grandmom too! Here's the link for Steve...he's such a good photographer and reasonable too: http://www.stevenhodgsonphotography.com. I also added it to the sidebar for future reference. We hope that everyone has a great Christmas!




4 comments:

Anna said...

Such great photos! I can't believe how fast they are growing. I know that's so cliche, but it's true! I love seeing their personalities develop.

Steven said...

Thanks Rita! I LOVE that one of Laney through the railing. So cute.

halie said...

What a BEAUTIFUL little family!

Stacie said...

Love those pics! What a beatiful family you all have! Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

Much love,
Stacie Smith