Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mother's Day Out!

Recently Bryce & Laney started Mother's Day Out at a church near our house! They're just going one day a week for now. I was very nervous about how it would go but they've done GREAT!!! We had fun shopping for backpacks, lunch bags and the required tennis shoes. :) Here they are on the first day...



I tried to take them outside for a picture together before we left. Bryce wanted nothing to do with his backpack or a picture. Laney wanted to carry her backpack but it was too heavy for her and she couldn't stand up!! This was the best I got in between her falling down! She was not too happy that I had to carry it for her. :)
Leaving school...no problem carrying the backpack minus the lunch!
Thankfully Grandma was there to help after school and we got a few pictures!

Bryce clapping for school!

Thanks for coming Grandma!

1 comment:

halie said...

Aww!! They look so big going to school! :) I love Laney's backpack!