Sunday, January 25, 2009

Babies, Babies, Babies....

Kevin and I have tons of friends expecting babies soon. This weekend we were lucky enough to get to go to Oklahoma for two baby showers. One was for Trinity...one of my college roommates and one was for Dan and Susan...Dan was in Kevin's fraternity. Sadly I forgot my camera at Trinity's shower but I did get a few pictures at Dan and Susan's. We had a great time and are so thankful that Aunt Amy and both of our parents gave up part of their weekend to stay with Bryce and Laney. It was the first time Kevin and I have been gone overnight since they were born. We really enjoyed seeing everyone and getting a good night's sleep! We stayed with Amanda and Travis and got to spend some time with their son Carter this morning!! He's such a cute and smart little boy...thanks for having us guys!!

Amanda, Susan (& Baby Jackson), me and Mandi

No comments: